Isleta Amphitheatre Hotels
Hotels near by often get fully booked around event dates so make sure you make your booking early.
The Isleta Amphitheatre is a great place to see the biggest and best artists in the world! One of the premier outdoor amphitheatres in the Albuquerque, NM area it can cater up to 15,000 patrons with a range of outdoor and indoor seating options.
Whilst visiting the Isleta Amphitheatre why not spend an extra few days exploring the exciting town of Albuquerque, there are loads of great places to see and lots of things to do, from the New Mexico Natural Museum, the biological park, head up the mountain on the Sandia Peak tramway to exploring natures amazing animals and the Rio Grande Zoo. Whatever it is there is accommodation to suit everyone! Check out the search box above for full listings and information!
We use recommend booking.com to ensure you get the best possible hotel prices on the web, their easy to use certified hotel listing are some the most extensive and detailed in the world.
You might not be surprised to hear that Isleta Amphitheatre isn’t the only reason to visit Albuquerque, NM. Because the city is home to incredible entertainment across the board. So if you want to make a vacation out of your visit to see a show, then you need a place to stay.
So let our partners work for you and book you a five-star room at one of the best hotels in town. These include our favorite options below:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Airport Albuquerque
- Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport
- Staybridge Suites Albuquerque – Airport, an IHG Hotel
- Isleta Resort & Casino
- Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
- Best Western Airport Albuquerque Inn Suites Hotel & Suites
- Baymont by Wyndham Albuquerque Airport
And while you’re in town, make sure to take the time to check out these incredible sightseeing opportunities.
- Sandia Peak Tramway
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- THe National Museum of Nuclear Science & History
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Explora Science Center and Children’s Museum
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
- Turquoise Museum
- ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden